Woodway Family Center
Gym / Party Room Rental
Due to renovations, we are not currently accepting reservations at this time.
$50 per hour (2 hour minimum)
- Alcohol and tobacco products are not allowed at the Woodway Family Center.
- A minimum of 50% down payment is required to confirm reservation.
Fee: $3 per participant
Open Gym hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 1:00pm-5:00pm
Saturday times vary, please call in advance.
Volleyball nets will be set up upon request.
Open Gym Usage Policies
- Open gym limit: 40 participants at one time
- All participants must complete a liability release form before using the WFC facilities.
- Participants under the age of 18 must have a release form signed by their parent or legal guardian. (This must be done with a WFC staff member present to ensure validity.)
- Participants under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian during facility use; no exceptions.
- The gym is available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Participation is at your own risk.
- The Woodway Family Center is not responsible for any lost, or stolen, items.
- Any found items should be turned in to the WFC front desk.
- Alcohol and tobacco products of any kind (i.e. chewing tobacco, cigarettes, etc.) are not permitted. The use of electronic cigarettes are not permitted, as well.
- Alcohol consumption, intoxication, or the appearance of intoxication will be grounds for immediate removal.
- Food and drinks, except water, are not allowed on the gym floor.
- All accidents must be reported to a WFC staff member.
- Vulgar and/or disruptive language will not be tolerated and will be grounds for removal from the facility.
- Fighting, or any type of physical altercation, will not be tolerated and will be grounds for removal from the facility.
- Facilities and equipment must be used for their intended purposes.
- If any equipment is returned damaged, the user may be responsible for the cost of fixing or replacing the item.
- Dunking is not allowed.
- Shirts and shoes are required during use. Athletic attire (i.e. shorts and T-shirt) are recommended.
- Shoes that leave marks on the gym floor are not permitted.
Anyone not following these rules will be subjected to removal from the facility. The Woodway Family Center reserves the right to take any necessary actions to ensure the safety of the participants and preservation of the facility and equipment.