New Accounts

How to Start a New Account

Woodway would like to make your moving experience into your new home or business as smooth as possible. Woodway provides water, trash, recycling, and sewer services.

To start utility services please fill out the Request for residential water service or the Request for commercial water service and email or fax it to us with a clear copy of your driver’s license. Please be sure to leave either an email or phone number where we can contact you after we get the account set up because in most cases a water deposit is required to set up service. We are glad you chose Woodway for your home or place of business.