The City of Woodway’s Code of Ordinances may be accessed online through the Municipal Code Corporation’s website. Please click the link below to view the online codes:
The ordinances listed below, (which amend the City of Woodway Code of Ordinances) have been adopted by the City Council; however, they have not yet been codified.
In order to save tax dollars, the Code of Ordinances is updated once annually. To obtain copies of these ordinances, click on the link and print the document.
- Ordinance 16-08 Amending Chapter 15 1/2, Food Service Establishments and Food Handlers of the City of Woodway Code of Ordinances
- Ordinance 16-12 Amending Chapter 17, Subdivisions, of the Code of Ordinances of the City of Woodway, Texas, Section 17-21 (Construction of Water, Sewer and Drainage Facilities); Adding Section 17-21.1 (Responsibility for Maintenance of Detention Facilities)
- Ordinance 16-14 Amending Chapter 12, Offenses-Miscellaneous, of the Code of Ordinances of the City of Woodway, Texas, Section 12-6 Discharging Air Guns
- Ordinance 16-16 Amending the Zoning Ordinance of the City of Woodway, Appendix A to the Code of Ordinances of the City of Woodway, Texas Amending Part Two, Section 2.1, Subsection 2.107 to Include Self-Storage as an Approved Use in a Planned Industrial Zoning District and Amending Part Two, Section 2.204 Relating to Regulations for Planned Districts and City Council Approval, and Amending Part Two, Section 2.3 Regarding Nonconforming Uses, Including Regulating Nonconforming Use Status and Amending Part 8, Section 8.2 Relating to Jurisdiction of the Board of Adjustment
- Ordinance 16-17 Amending Chapter 17 of the Code of Ordinances of the City of Woodway, Texas Relating to Subdivisions to Repeal Section 17-16 Regarding Parkland Dedication Requirements
Click link here for sample sign which complies with Section 6 “Posting of Signs” of Ordinance 04-10
For additional assistance, please contact Donna Barkley, City Secretary, through e-mail at [email protected] telephone at 254-772-4480.