Budget & Finance
A Message from William Klump, Director of the Finance Department:
Welcome to the Budget and Finance Section. The Finance Section's responsibilities include direct supervision of the Finance and Customer Service Departments. The departments consist of six employees.
The Finance Department is responsible for administering the City's financial plan, as well as developing and implementing the financial policies of the City and the accounting records of all City funds. The Finance Department is responsible for preparation of the Annual Financial Report, treasury functions, accounts payable, human resources, fixed assets, and risk management. The Finance Department prepares the Annual Budget under the direction of the City Manager and enforces budgetary compliance during the fiscal year.
Thank you for visiting the Budget and Finance Section of our website. As always, we work for you, the citizens of Woodway, and we look forward to your input and assistance in improving our services. If any member of our staff can be of assistance to you, please feel free to call us at 254-772-4480 or email me, William Klump.
- Notice of 2019 Tax Year Proposed Property Tax Rate
- Notice of PH on 2019/2020 Proposed Budget
- 2018 to 2019 Adopted Summary Budget (PDF)
- 2018 to 2019 Budget Charts (PPT)
- Fiscal Year 2018 to 2019 Adopted Budget (PDF)
- HB 1378 Debt Transparency Report (PDF)
- Independent Registered Municipal Advisor Certificate (IRMA) (PDF)
- Master Fee Schedule (PDF)